Supreme Web Solutions Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Conditions") shall govern the agreement between Supreme Web Solutions ("us" or "we") and the individual or organisation applying for the provision of the Goods or Services ("you").
The following have particular meanings in these Conditions:
- "Goods" means the goods described on the Website and which we agree to sell to you;
- "Internet" means the global data network comprising interconnected networks to which we are connected and provide access to you via the Services;
- "Personal Data" means Data about any identified or identifiable living person;
- "Registry" means either Nominet UK Limited or any other domain names registry that we choose to use from time to time;
- "Services" means the services described on the Website and which we agree to provide to you;
- "Website" means our web presence at www.supremewebsolutions.com.
- "Data" includes information, documents, text, software, music, sound, photography, messages, and other material of any kind in any form;
We shall not be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under these Conditions if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system. The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy under these Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy. Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture of any kind between us.
Payment – For each project, you will receive a proposal/quote outlining the project specifications and our proposed scope of services. Each proposal quote will contain a project/service cost, which includes estimated fees for professional services and costs for anticipated out-of-pocket expenses. We will begin work upon your approval of the written quote. Your approval (written or oral) will constitute an agreement between us. You must pay the full balance of the invoice within 10 days of creation date. All fees are non refundable unless otherwise stated.
All hardware sales must be paid in full at the time of order. A 50% payment is required before any web related work will start and balance is due no later than 7 days after completion.
Your right to cancel - A consumer will, subject to any exceptions or exclusions set out in the Regulations, be entitled to cancel these Conditions by serving a written notice of cancellation on us at any time during the following periods:
- In the case of Goods, within seven working days after the day on which the consumer receives the Goods;
- In the case of Services, within seven working days after the date you enter into a contract with us.
In the event of cancellation by the consumer Goods should be returned to the supplier's correspondence address. The consumer will be liable for the costs of returning such Goods or the costs of the supplier in recovering such Goods unless the consumer has a right to reject the Goods under a term of these Conditions or under statutory right. The consumer will not be entitled to cancel any contract for the supply of Services once the performance of the Services has begun. Please note that we begin to perform certain Services, such as registration or renewal of certain domain names and website hosting, within 24 hours after you place your order.
Security – With web based products/services you must:
- Keep your username and password secure (and we may change these at any time for good reason);
- If requested use your username and password when giving instructions (and we are authorized to comply with instructions containing your username and password);
- Take reasonable steps in respect of matters in your control to minimize any risk of security breaches in connection with the Services;
- Notify us of any unauthorised access to your account which you believe may affect the overall security of our systems and comply with our security checks.
Services - We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, we do not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. Or that any Data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, secure, up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all. We do not provide a back-up of your Data or guarantee the integrity of your Data, however, we will use our reasonable endeavours to provide copies of Data for disaster recovery purposes. We may have to suspend the Services for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, we will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
Your Obligations - You must comply with our reasonable instructions and requests concerning the Services. You must provide us with up to date contact details of one or two named representatives with whom we are authorised to deal (including email addresses) and promptly notify us of any changes. We rely on this information for various reasons including the transmission of renewal notices and other important information concerning the Services. You must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and bring it to the attention of your authorised users. You are responsible for all persons who use your username and password to access the Services, whether authorised or not, unless acting on our behalf. There is a risk that Data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services may be irretrievably damaged or lost if there is a fault or on suspension or termination. You must frequently back-up all such Data that you wish to save.
Restrictions - You must refrain from transferring any illegal material or engage in unlawful activities via your use of the Services. You must refrain from sending menacing, offensive, defamatory, obscene, indecent or abusive messages or emails whilst using the Services. You must not use or permit the usage of the Services in a manner that is inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You must not make available or upload Data via your use of the Services that contain a virus, worm, trojan or other malicious Data or download any disabling or harmful devices. You must not use the Services to send bulk unsolicited commercial emails or messages. You warrant that your use of the Services will not infringe any third party intellectual property or other rights. You must not embark on any course of action, whether by use of your website or any other means, which may cause a disproportionate level of activity (for example, causing mail bombs or denial of service attacks) without providing us at least seven day's prior notice in writing. If you give notice or we otherwise become aware of such disproportionate use we may:
- Move your service to a dedicated service and charge our then current rate as detailed on our Website; or
- Terminate some or all of the Services forthwith.
Content of your website - It is your responsibility to ensure that "Content" (meaning Data placed on our servers by you or on your behalf or third party data facilitated by you, for example, chat rooms or discussion groups) is "server-ready" (including virus free) and will function satisfactorily. You bear sole responsibility for all Content. We do not, and are not obliged to check Content.
Registration of your domain name - You are bound by all present and future applicable terms and conditions of the relevant Registry. You hereby grant us the authority to act as your agent in relation to the registration of your domain name with a Registry. Domain names that are not renewed will be cancelled. With respect to renewal of domain names, we will:
- Notify you of any renewal notices received by us; and
- Use our reasonable endeavours to renew domain names which by the renewal date you have specifically asked us in writing to renew.
There is a £150 charge for the transfer of your domain name/website to another Internet service provider. However you agree that we do not have to transfer your domain names to a new Internet service provider until you have paid all outstanding debts to us.
Confidentiality - We both agree not to use for any purpose apart from this agreement or disclose any Confidential Data received from the other party. "Confidential Data" means Data identified as, or which clearly is, confidential. This clause does not apply to Data which:
- Enters the public domain other than through breach of this clause;
- Is or becomes independently known to the receiving party free from any confidentiality restriction;
- Is required to be disclosed by applicable law or competent authority;
- Is reasonably disclosed to employees, suppliers or others for the proper performance of these Conditions;
- Is reasonably disclosed to professional advisers; or
- We are otherwise permitted to disclose in accordance with these Conditions.
Notices - You should send any notices under these Conditions to the correspondence address or email address displayed on our website. We shall send any notices in accordance with the most recent contact information which you have provided to us. Notices may be sent by hand, recorded delivery, fax or email and shall be deemed to be received:
- By hand - when delivered provided handed to a senior employee;
- Recorded delivery - five days after posting;
- Email - on the day sent unless the contrary is proved.